Sunday, April 24, 2011

As It Turns Out...

I survived the week and better than expected too. My frineds finally came home late last night and I am really happy to have them back!! (:
I got a text from Luke last night when he got home and he got accepted to Moody Bible Institute in Spokane, Washington! He is pretty pumped and I am really happy for him but I don't want him to move that far away ): That's gunna stink. Oh well, I'll be alright.
I've got other friends! Like the lovely Jessica Stanfill (: I was really happy to get to spend some time with her twice this weekend!! Yay! And we'll be spending some more time together getting ready for her wedding in the beginning of June (:
All theses things are so exciting!
Behold The Branch also recorded yesterday! I cannot wait to hear the stuff!
Anyways, I am not too excited to work today, hopefully this day will stay nice.

Later,
Nancy (:

ps. more to tell about later (:
maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment